Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device until they expire or are deleted.
- First-party cookies: These are cookies set by the website you are visiting, and only that website can read them.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set by third-party websites or services that are used for advertising, social media integration, or other functionalities.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- To provide and improve our services
- To recognize you when you visit our website
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To analyze how our website is used and to enhance its functionality
- To provide personalized advertising
Your cookie choices
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of our website not functioning properly.
If you want to learn more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.